Isaiah’s Table is committed to mission in the neighborhood we are located, as well as supporting social justice, anti-racism and hunger ministries throughout the globe.
Some of the local missions we are doing include:
- Weekly Saturday Community Breakfast (9:30)- everyone is welcome to a nutritious and delicious breakfast served until 10:00 worship
- Fresh Produce Ministry- our partner Matthew 25 Farm donates fresh produce that is distributed in the neighborhood after worship on Saturdays during the harvest months
- Little Free Pantry- located on the Marcellus Street side of the building- this is a “take what you need, give what you can” outdoor pantry to help neighbors dealing with food insecurity
- Monthly “Basic Needs” Distribution- we partner with Westside PEACE, Inc Family Resource Center’s monthly food pantry to distribute basic toiletry and household products to neighbors using this program
- Art at the Table, Art Drop-in- the first Tuesday afternoon each month from 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm